Labels

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Street Photography in Pasig City

A few weeks back, I joined a photowalk in Pasig City and finally got the chance to do some street photography. I usually shoot sunsets and nature stuff and so street photography is really a new challenge for me.

While on the pedestrian overpass from the city hall connecting to the various main roads around it, these are the scenes that caught my attention.
Plant vendors near the public market

Traffic aides in training at the city hall quadrangle
Speeding scooters in the pedestrian overpass

The shots below I took along the sidewalks of one of the main streets.
Working on an epitaph
Translation: Medicine for relapse.
These are for sale along the sidewalks
Buying the morning tabloid


A sidewalk vendor selling religious items at the gates of the church

Street children

Colorful slippers for sale along the sidewalk
This one was done in the public market. I wanted to capture the enormousness of the market filled with busy people on a typical Saturday morning.
At the center of the public market
For the last shot, I saw this group of teenage students at the plaza. The statue in the background is that of our national hero, Dr. Jose Rizal, which was pointing directly to the direction of the city hall.
Students preparing for practice at the plaza


No comments:

Post a Comment